The problem

A growing majority of States have legalized cannabis, but financial institutions and banks are waiting on federal decriminalization before fully embracing the industry. Only 20% of licensed cannabis companies have bank accounts, leaving the remaining 80% unbanked and without access to bank loans.

That’s leaving a lot of money on the table.

Our solution

We’re not a bank so we don’t have the same federal restrictions. Good Tree Capital grants loans to promising cannabis companies and shares the earnings back with our investors. Our lending model lets us make smarter loans to trustworthy borrowers and offer better yearly returns than index funds, mutual funds or savings accounts. We invest in the sector where banks won’t - and we do it better.

Smarter investments
Lower risk
More profit

How you fit in

1Invest.

Invest in the Good Tree Capital fund.

Minimum Investment

$100

Average Investment

$38,000

Largest Investment

$200,000

2
We lend your money.

We find and grant loans to the most promising borrowers.

3
Watch your money grow

The interest from these loans comes back to you as money in your pocket.

Why choose us?

We get the most bang for your buck. Check out how we stack up to our competition.

We’re just better.

See when you'll get your returns

Enter your investment amount to get an estimate of how much money you could earn.

Year 1

$0

Distributions begin in Year 2

Year 2

$86

$3.57 x 24 months

Year 3

$43

$3.57 x 12 months

Total

$129

28.7% ROI

Become an investor.

Join the other savvy, forward-thinking investors who’re getting in on the ground floor.

  • Maximize returns
  • Diversify your portfolio
  • Create other income streams

Funding goal

$2,300,000 / $10,000,000